Rewilding Europe has decided to start offering possibilities for volunteers to help us with specific activities. We have experienced there is interest for this and we would now like to offer the first possibilities.
Communication is an important part of our work because we want to share our experiences, stories and results with the larger audiences. We are looking for two volunteers who would like to offer her or his time to help us tell our stories from all across Europe.
Journalism and editing volunteer
We are looking for a person who has journalism experience and skills, is a (near-) native English speaker, enthusiastic and fluent with words, and who likes to support Rewilding Europe with her/his skills on the following:
- Write stories, interviews, posts, blogs and reports from the field and in general, covering the different dimensions of our work;
- Check our web texts, documents and publications on correct English language, spelling and grammar before they are published;
- Help the central team with other communication activities depending on needs.
Website and social media volunteer
We are looking for a person who has strong WordPress experience and skills, is a savvy social media user, enthusiastic and able to think outside the box, and who likes to support Rewilding Europe with her/his skills on the following:
- WordPress administration and customisation (some coding, plugins, integrations, SEO);
- Social media strategies, best policies, interaction and monitoring performance on our social media channels.
The volunteers should be passionate about our work, work mostly from home and can be based anywhere in Europe. A minimum time availability of 1 day/week on average would be necessary.
In return, Rewilding Europe can offer:
- Cost recovery upon prior agreement;
- A trip to one of the rewilding areas for well functioning cooperation;
- Official feedback (for university students who need internship evaluation);
- A chance to be part of a truly dedicated team with a bold and unorthodox vision;
- Name and fame!
Are you interested? If yes, then please send for motivation letter to email@example.com before 15 February 2015 and tell us what you would offer us. We will respond swiftly.