Dear Media Professionals,
The Rewilding Europe team can provide further background information on our activities and interviews with team members.
For further information please contact:
6525 ED Nijmegen
Or call: Laurien Holtjer, Head of Communications, +31 620 589 213
Free press images are available for media usage. These images are copyright protected but may be published without cost, however only under the following conditions:
- A maximum of three (3) of the images are free to be used without cost or previous agreement at any given time.
- The images shall be used only in direct connection with text mentioning Rewilding Europe.
- Rewilding Europe’s main website URL www.rewildingeurope.com shall be mentioned and preferably hyperlinked to.
- The respective photographer’s individual photo credit shall published beside each image, like this: Photo: Photographer’s name / Rewilding Europe. Credit information is available from the IPTC data in the file of the downloaded images.
- The Rewilding Europe logo shall be shown in connection with the images.
Any other subsequent usage is subject to prior approval by Rewilding Europe.
For a wider selection of images, please browse our galleries. Please contact us if you would like to use any images from there.
All pictures on this web site are protected by international copyright laws and their reproduction rights belong to the copyright owners. We are very happy to connect you with the copyright owners, should you be interested in using any of them.