Ten fantastic European wildlife trips are on special offer exclusively for the members of the Rewilding Europe Travel Club!
Check out our new special offers:
- Spring flowers and scents (Italy)
- Discovering the Marsican brown bear in spring (Italy)
- Wild Horses and Wolves of Northern Portugal
- Wolves and Bears holiday in Sweden
Still open for booking are:
- Spanish Raptor Photo Safari (Spain)
- Raptor Special Photo Trip (Spain)
- Vulture Culture in the Pyrenees (Spain)
- White-tailed Eagle Safari in the Oder Delta (Poland)
- Discover the elks, wolves and beavers of Biebrza (Poland)
- May Birdwatching Festival in Białowieża (Poland)
These special offers can be booked at a discounted rate within a certain period. The reference code for the discount can be found in the Rewilding Europe Travel Club newsletter which is sent out on 17 February 2015 to all Club members. New members of the Rewilding Europe Travel Club will receive this newsletter after they have filled the membership form.
For the really lucky ones, we also do membership draws, and the first offer for the upcoming draw of the Travel Club is already up on the website. Thanks to WildPoland one of the winners can have five fantastic wildlife days in the Białowieża Forest (Poland), the last remaining primeval forest in the lowland Europe. You will enjoy European bison and wolves in the wild.
Two more offers are in the pipeline. The draw will take place in June 2015. Then we draw random names from the whole Travel Club membership and these lucky winners get their wildlife experience for free!
Still not a member of the Club? Sign up here and we wish you wish the best of luck in the draw of fantastic European nature experiences for free!
Follow the Rewilding Europe Travel Club on Facebook.
Rewilding Europe now also offers you the unique chance to support rewilding and wildlife trips to our to our rewilding areas in the years to come! Check it out and become a vital part of Making Europe a Wilder Place: http://support.rewildingeurope.com/